Welcome to McAlester Public Schools Virtual Learning Webpage
McAlester Public Schools believes in putting students first by leveraging technology with outstanding opportunities to learn. Our highly qualified educators work with each student to maximize learning potential through an online curriculum program at no additional cost to you.
We are proud to partner with Edgenuity virtual programs for K-12 students. Edgenuity platforms have expansive learning solutions that can meet all student needs.
Virtual Full Time requirements are as follows:
- Students must be enrolled with McAlester Public Schools
- A full course schedule of at least six (6) courses is required.
If you choose to participate in the virtual option, you will have:
- The ability to monitor your student’s day to day academic activity at home for the courses that you choose.
- The advantage and convenience of a state-of-the-art Kindergarten through 12th Grade online curriculum.
- The ability to access your student’s online school activity, lessons, grades and teacher communications.
- The advantage of a certified teacher from McAlester Public Schools to assist you and your student with questions that may arise.
- Teachers are required to contact parents and students weekly.